TheSportsDen.ca currently ships using Canada Post. Your shipping charges will be displayed in the shipping portion of the check-out process.
What are your shipping charges?
The standard delivery shipping rate to most Canadian destinations is $12 for the first 2 items, and $1 for each additional item.
Shipping charges to Air Stage Offices in Canada is $20 for the first 2 items, and $2 for each additional item.
The standard delivery shipping rate to Continental U.S. destinations is $15 for the 1st item and $2 for each additional item.
The standard delivery shipping rate to Hawaii, Alaska, & U.S. Territories is $25 for the 1'st item and $3 for each additional item.
Heavy Items: Additional shipping charges for items of heavy weight or items that have an irregular shape - these items will be marked with a . If the item you are purchasing shows a there will be an additional charge of $8.00 per item for Canadian Addresses, $25.00 per item for US Addresses.
TheSportsDen.ca does not profit from the shipping fee charged and in fact, we absorb 10-15% loss overall via this method.
What do I do about damaged packages?
If your package is damaged in any way, call 1-877-492-8732, 1-519-322-4885, or e-mail immediately after you receive it and tell us about it. Do not return the package without contacting us first and hang on to all the packaging materials as these may be required in satisfying any claim with the carrier. We will give you the necessary instructions for its return and timely replacement.
What happens if I don't pick up my package?
Upon receipt of your merchandise, TheSportsDen.ca will refund your payment. E-Commerce payments will be credited directly to the credit card account or Pay Pal account used for the transaction. Please note that the initial Shipping Charges WILL NOT be reimbursed as well as any new Shipping Charges charged by the courier returning the package also WILL NOT be reimbursed.
Please contact a sales representative at
email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
if you have any questions regarding shipping.
What are your policies on returns and exchanges?
Customer satisfaction is our primary concern at TheSportsDen.ca. If you are
not 100% satisfied with your order, please contact us within 30 days of the
date of purchase and we will correct the issue to your satisfaction
immediately. Sometimes it is necessary to return or exchange an item and we
want to make it easy. If you are not satisfied with your order, simply call
us at 1-877-492-8732, 1-519-322-4885, or e-mail us at
and we will provide you with a refund request number (this number must be
included with your item; on the outside of the box; when returned or it will
NOT be accepted). The item must be returned in its original condition within
30 days of receiving it. Upon receipt of your merchandise, TheSportsDen.ca
will immediately replace the garment (as previously agreed upon) or refund
your payment. E-Commerce payments will be credited directly to the credit card or Pay Pal account used for the transaction. Please note that Shipping Charges
WILL NOT be reimbursed. If you receive an item with a manufacturing defect,
or there is an incorrectly shipped item, we will replace or refund the
returned item including shipping costs once we have received it.
To return you item (s) please carefully read and follow the Return/Exchange Guidelines:
- All special orders and customized jerseys are not eligible for exchange or refund.
- Please thoroughly check all merchandise when it arrives. All incorrect, missing, or damaged merchandise must be reported immediately and all packaging materials must be kept as these may be required in satisfying any claim with the carrier.
- All returns must be authorized. Please call us from Monday to Friday at (877) 492-8732 from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) for a return authorization number and instructions on how to proceed with the return of the item(s).
- Authorized merchandise may be returned for exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Items determined to have a manufacturer defect will have the return shipping costs refunded. The refund will not exceed the amount charged by TheSportsDen.ca for the original shipment of the item.
- Please include your receipt (if available) and/or a note that gives us your name, address, daytime phone number and a brief description of how you wish your return to be resolved.
- Please allow approximately 2 weeks transit time prior to checking on the status of your returning shipment.
- All Returning merchandise must be in its original condition which includes any factory packaging and original hang tags still attached. Clothing cannot be laundered and all giftware remain unopened in the original box.
- Merchandise that is deemed defective may be inspected by a factory representative before a replacement or refund is issued.
- Please wrap the returning merchandise carefully and remember the return authorization number needs to be displayed on the outside of the package prominently.
- If you are shipping from outside of Canada, please describe the contents as "Canadian Goods Being Returned."
- All returning merchandise from the United States must travel only by the United States Postal Service. Please do not ship any merchandise back by courier (example UPS) because these shipments would be subject to duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees. All returning packages subject to brokerage or duty will be refused.
- TheSportsDen.ca is not responsible for a returning package that is damaged or lost. A claim should be made to the carrier entrusted with the returning package.
- Apparel is very susceptible to damage from cigarette smoke and other odours. We cannot accept returns which have a noticeable odour of any kind, as those items are no longer in original condition. Items sent to us with a noticeable odour will be returned to the sender, and no credit will be issued.
The Sports Den
17 Erie Street South
Phone: 1-877-492-8732 or 1-519-322-4885